- an annoying or being annoyed
- a thing or person that annoys
Word usage trends for “annoyance”
Translations for 'annoyance'
- American English: annoyance Annoyance is the feeling that you get when someone makes you feel fairly angry or impatient.To her annoyance the stranger did not go away.
- Brazilian Portuguese: aborrecimento
- Chinese: 厌烦厌厭烦煩
- European Spanish: enfado
- French: contrariété
- German: Ärger
- Italian: irritazione
- Japanese: いらだち
- Korean: 짜증
- Portuguese: aborrecimento
- Spanish: enojo
Example Sentences Including 'annoyance'
Cat knew she did, from the expression of surprise and faint annoyance on her face.
CHARMED LIFE (1977)