German translation of dry-cleaning
Example Sentences Including 'dry-cleaning'
Of course, the dry-cleaning shops have always been worth something.Moondrop to Murder
I think it was his missus reminding him to pick up her dry-cleaning.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
`She owns three apartment buildings and four dry-cleaning places now.Sleep While I Sing
Trends of 'dry-cleaning'
View usage over:
Example Sentences Including 'dry-clean'
'dry-cleaning' in Other Languages
- Arabic: تَنْظِيفٌّ جافّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lavagem a seco
- Chinese: 干洗
- Croatian: kemijsko čišćenje
- Czech: chemické čištění
- Danish: kemisk rensning
- Dutch: chemisch reinigen
- European Spanish: limpieza en seco
- Finnish: kuivapesu
- French: pressing
- German: chemische Reinigung
- Greek: στεγνό καθάρισμα
- Italian: pulitura a secco
- Japanese: ドライクリーニング
- Korean: 드라이클리닝
- Norwegian: rensing
- Polish: czyszczenie chemiczne
- Portuguese: limpeza a seco
- Romanian: curățare chimică curățări chimice
- Russian: химическая чистка
- Spanish: lavado en seco
- Swedish: kemtvätt
- Thai: การซักแห้ง
- Turkish: kuru temizleme
- Ukrainian: хімчистка
- Vietnamese: sự giặt khô là hơi
Translation of dry-cleaning from the Collins English to German Dictionary
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Related Terms of 'dry-cleaning'