- = favourable, useful, valuable, helpful, profitable, benign, wholesome, advantageous, expedient, salutary, win-win, healthful, serviceable, salubrious, gainful •
vitamins which are beneficial to health
opposites: useless, harmful, detrimental, pernicious, disadvantageous
'beneficial' in Other Languages
- British English: beneficial Something that is beneficial helps people or improves their lives. ADJECTIVE...vitamins which are beneficial to our health.
- Brazilian Portuguese: benéfico
- Chinese: 有帮助的有帮幫助的
- European Spanish: beneficioso beneficiosa
- French: bénéfique
- German: nützlich
- Italian: che fa bene
- Japanese: ためになる
- Korean: 유익한
- Portuguese: benéfico benéfica
- Spanish: beneficioso beneficiosa
to comment on this word.