- = punitive, retaliatory, retaliative, punitory •
She was unhappy that no disciplinary action was being taken.
'disciplinary' in Other Languages
- British English: disciplinary Disciplinary bodies or actions are concerned with making sure that people obey rules or regulations and that they are punished if they do not. ADJECTIVEHe will now face a disciplinary hearing.
- Brazilian Portuguese: disciplinar
- Chinese: 纪律性的纪紀律性的
- European Spanish: disciplinario disciplinaria
- French: disciplinaire
- German: Disziplinar-
- Italian: disciplinare
- Japanese: 懲戒の
- Korean: 징계의
- Portuguese: disciplinar
- Spanish: disciplinario disciplinaria
to comment on this word.