- = intelligence, mind, reason, understanding, sense, brains (informal), judgment •
Do the emotions develop in parallel with the intellect?
- (informal)= thinker, intellectual, genius, mind, brain (informal), intelligence, rocket scientist (informal, mainly, US), egghead (informal) •
My boss isn't a great intellect.
'intellect' in Other Languages
- British English: intellect Intellect is the ability to understand or deal with ideas and information. NOUNDo the emotions develop in parallel with the intellect?
- Brazilian Portuguese: intelecto
- Chinese: 智力
- European Spanish: intelecto
- French: intellect
- German: Intellekt
- Italian: intelletto
- Japanese: 知力
- Korean: 지성
- Portuguese: intelecto
- Spanish: intelecto
to comment on this word.