- = occupation, work, employment, means, living, job, maintenance, subsistence, bread and butter (informal), sustenance, (means of) support, (source of) income •
fishermen who depend on the seas for their livelihood.
'livelihood' in Other Languages
- British English: livelihood Your livelihood is the job or other source of income that gives you the money to buy the things you need. NOUN...fishermen who depend on the seas for their livelihood.
- Brazilian Portuguese: meio de vida
- Chinese: 生计生计計
- European Spanish: sustento
- French: subsistance
- German: Lebensunterhalt
- Italian: mezzi di sostentamento
- Japanese: 生計
- Korean: 생계
- Portuguese: meio de vida
- Spanish: sustento
to comment on this word.