- = cooperation, association, alliance, sharing, union, connection, participation, copartnership •
the partnership between Germany's banks and its businesses
- = company, firm, corporation, house, interest, society, conglomerate, cooperative •
As the partnership prospered, the employees shared in the benefits.
'partnership' in Other Languages
- British English: partnership Partnership or a partnership is a relationship in which two or more people, organizations, or countries work together as partners. NOUN...the partnership between banks and businesses.
- Brazilian Portuguese: parceria
- Chinese: 伙伴关系伙夥伴关關系係
- European Spanish: asociación
- French: association
- German: Partnerschaft
- Italian: associazione
- Japanese: 提携
- Korean: 협력 관계
- Portuguese: parceria
- Spanish: asociación
to comment on this word.