- = disclosure, discovery, news, broadcast, exposé, announcement, publication, exposure, leak, uncovering, confession, divulgence •
revelations about his private life
- = exhibition, telling, communication, broadcasting, discovery, publication, exposure, leaking, unveiling, uncovering, manifestation, unearthing, giveaway, proclamation, exposition •
the revelation of his private life
- = sign, warning, omen, portent, presage, forewarning, writing on the wall •
The whole system was based on a divine revelation.
'revelation' in Other Languages
- British English: revelation A revelation is a surprising or interesting fact that is made known to people. NOUN...the seemingly everlasting revelations about his private life.
- Brazilian Portuguese: revelação
- Chinese: 被透露的事实被透露的事实實
- European Spanish: revelación
- French: révélation
- German: Enthüllung
- Italian: rivelazione
- Japanese: 新事実
- Korean: 폭로된 사실
- Portuguese: revelação
- Spanish: revelación
to comment on this word.