- = balance, proportion, regularity, form, order, harmony, correspondence, evenness •
the incredible beauty and symmetry of a snowflake
- = equality, agreement, balance, proportion, coordination, concord •
The superpowers pledged to maintain symmetry in their arms shipments.
'symmetry' in Other Languages
- British English: symmetry Something that has symmetry is symmetrical in shape, design, or structure. NOUN...the incredible beauty and symmetry of a snowflake.
- Brazilian Portuguese: simetria
- Chinese: 对称对對称稱
- European Spanish: simetría
- French: symétrie
- German: Symmetrie
- Italian: simmetria
- Japanese: 対称
- Korean: 대칭
- Portuguese: simetria
- Spanish: simetría
to comment on this word.