Definitions of ABC
- (plural in US) the rudiments of a subject
- an alphabetical guide to a subject
- (often plural in US) the alphabet
View thesaurus entry
- (formerly, of weapons or warfare) atomic, biological, and chemical
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- American Broadcasting Company
- Audit Bureau of Circulation
- (Australian) Australian-born Chinese: a person with Chinese parents, born and raised in Australia
- (US) American-born Chinese: a person with Chinese parents, born and raised in the US
- (British) acceptable behaviour contract: a voluntary written agreement between someone who has
been involved in anti-social behaviour and a local agency such as a housing association,
council, or police
Example Sentences Including 'ABC'
'You're so bloody morally correct since you joined the ABC - 'Let's all lay off,' said Malone.
YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Research shows that, among ABC males in the eighteen to thirty club, he's the comedian of choice.
MAN AND WIFE (2002)