- (political theory) a doctrine advocating the abolition of government
- the principles or practice of anarchists
Word usage trends for “anarchism”
Translations for 'anarchism'
- British English: anarchism Anarchism is the belief that the laws and power of governments should be replaced by people working together freely. NOUNHe advocated anarchism as the answer to social problems.
- Brazilian Portuguese: anarquismo
- Chinese: 无政府主义无無政府主义義
- European Spanish: anarquismo
- French: anarchisme
- German: Anarchismus
- Italian: anarchia
- Japanese: 無政府主義
- Korean: 무정부주의
- Portuguese: anarquismo
- Spanish: anarquismo