- in a circular motion
- in the shape of a circle
- of, involving, resembling, or shaped like a circle
- (of arguments) futile because the truth of the premises cannot be established independently
of the conclusion
- travelling or occurring in a cycle
- (of letters, announcements, etc) intended for general distribution
- a printed or duplicated advertisement or notice for mass distribution
Derived Formscircularity (ˌsɜːkjʊˈlærɪtɪ
, ˈcircularness noun
Example Sentences Including 'circularly'
James Hough of the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield, one of the team who studied circularly polarised starlight, agrees.
New Scientist (1998)
to comment on this word.