Translations for 'coauthor'
- British English: co-authorcoauthor The co-authors of a book, play, or report are the people who have written it together. NOUNThey are co-authors of 'The Next Frontier'.
- Brazilian Portuguese: coautor coautora
- Chinese: 共同作者
- European Spanish: coautor coautora
- French: coauteur
- German: Mitverfasser Mitverfasserin
- Italian: coautore coautrice
- Japanese: 共同執筆者
- Korean: 공동 저자
- Portuguese: coautor coautora
- Spanish: coautor coautora
Example Sentences Including 'coauthor'
However, his recent publications, as coauthor or senior author, do not reflect his plea.
British Medical Journal (2002)
Yale economist Robert Shiller, the specialist on speculative bubbles, and his coauthor , Harvard's John Campbell, were also there.
to comment on this word.