- of or relating to a diet
- a regulated diet
- a system of dieting
Word usage trends for “dietary”
Translations for 'dietary'
- British English: dietary You can use dietary to describe anything that concerns a person's diet. ADJECTIVEThe doctor has studied the dietary habits of more than 50,000 women.
- Brazilian Portuguese: dietético
- Chinese: 饮食的饮飲食的
- European Spanish: dietético dietética
- French: alimentaire
- German: Ernährungs-
- Italian: alimentare
- Japanese: 食べ物の
- Korean: 음식의
- Portuguese: dietético dietética
- Spanish: alimentario alimentaria