Definition of founder member
Trends of 'founder member'
View usage over:
Translations for 'founder member'
- British English: founder member NOUN
A founder member of a club, group, or organization is one of the first members.
- Brazilian Portuguese: membro fundador
- Chinese: 创办成员
- European Spanish: miembro fundador
- French: membre fondateur
- German: Gründungsmitglied
- Italian: membro fondatore
- Japanese: 設立協力者
- Korean: 창립 위원
- Portuguese: membro fundador membra fundadora
- Spanish: miembro fundador
Definition of founder member from the Collins English Dictionary
Train like a Scrabble champion
Allan Simmons' 5 tips on learning words.
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.