Word usage trends for “Native American”
View usage over:
Translations for 'Native American'
- British English: Native American NOUN
Native Americans are people from any of the many groups who were already living in North America before Europeans arrived.The eagle is the animal most sacred to the Native Americans.
- Brazilian Portuguese: povos que habitavam a América do Norte antes da colonização europeia
- Chinese: 美国原住民
- European Spanish: amerindio amerindia
- French: Indien d'Amérique Indienne d'Amérique
- German: Ureinwohner Amerikas Ureinwohnerin Amerikas
- Italian: nativo americano nativa americana
- Japanese: アメリカ先住民
- Korean: 북미 원주민
- Portuguese: povos que habitavam a América do Norte antes da colonização europeia
- Spanish: amerindio amerindia
Train like a Scrabble champion
Allan Simmons' 5 tips on learning words.
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.