Word usage trends for “Olympic Games”
View usage over:
Translations for 'Olympic Games'
- British English: Olympic Games NOUN
The Olympic Games are a set of international sports competitions which take place every four years, each time in a different country.At the last Olympic Games she had won three gold medals.
- Brazilian Portuguese: Jogos Olímpicos
- Chinese: 奥林匹克运动会
- European Spanish: Juegos Olímpicos
- French: Jeux olympiques
- German: Olympische Spiele
- Italian: Olimpiadi
- Japanese: 国際オリンピック大会
- Korean: 국제 올림픽 대회
- Portuguese: Jogos Olímpicos
- Spanish: Juegos Olímpicos
Train like a Scrabble champion
Allan Simmons' 5 tips on learning words.
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.