sales pitch or sales talk
- an argument or other persuasion used in selling
Word usage trends for “sales-pitch”
Translations for 'sales pitch'
- British English: sales pitch A salesperson's sales pitch is what they say in order to persuade someone to buy something from them. NOUNHis sales pitch was smooth and convincing.
- Brazilian Portuguese: lábia de vendedor
- Chinese: 推销辞令推销銷辞辭令
- European Spanish: discurso de venta
- French: arguments de vente
- German: Verkaufstechnik
- Italian: argomentazione di vendita
- Japanese: 営業トーク
- Korean: 구매 권유
- Portuguese: lábia de vendedor
- Spanish: discurso de venta
Example Sentences Including 'sales pitch'
"I'd expected a harder sales pitch , a request for a down payment, at least.
He actually chose the companies to buy and did the sales pitch to backers.
`Tarra, you don't think all this has merely been leading up to a sales pitch , do you?
SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)