sales pitch or sales talk
- an argument or other persuasion used in selling
Translations for 'sales pitch'
- British English: sales pitch A salesperson's sales pitch is what they say in order to persuade someone to buy something from them. NOUNHis sales pitch was smooth and convincing.
- Brazilian Portuguese: lábia de vendedor
- Chinese: 推销辞令推销銷辞辭令
- European Spanish: discurso de venta
- French: arguments de vente
- German: Verkaufstechnik
- Italian: argomentazione di vendita
- Japanese: 営業トーク
- Korean: 구매 권유
- Portuguese: lábia de vendedor
- Spanish: discurso de venta
Example Sentences Including 'sales pitch'
"I'd expected a harder sales pitch , a request for a down payment, at least.
But a recent sales pitch raises worrying questions about how far we can can trust such sites as they battle to survive.
Times, Sunday Times (2002)
He actually chose the companies to buy and did the sales pitch to backers.
It had been a big feature in the Woosh sales pitch but was still not commercially available.
New Zealand Herald (2004)
Just one stammer in your very important sales pitch could spoil any chances you may have had to make a sale.
NOW he is upping the sales pitch tempo of his digital TV dream.
Sun, News of the World (1999)
Sequencing is important too, whether it's an academic presentation, a sales pitch , or a feedback session.
Business Today (1999)
That's what I thought about while I stood there listening to that sales pitch from that earnest Animals'R Us clerk.
Ottawa Sun (2003)
`Tarra, you don't think all this has merely been leading up to a sales pitch , do you?
SUMMER OF SECRETS (2003)
to comment on this word.