Definition of sales pitch
Word usage trends for “sales pitch”
View usage over:
Translations for 'sales pitch'
- British English: sales pitch NOUN
A salesperson's sales pitch is what they say in order to persuade someone to buy something from them.His sales pitch was smooth and convincing.
- Brazilian Portuguese: lábia de vendedor
- Chinese: 推销辞令
- European Spanish: discurso de venta
- French: arguments de vente
- German: Verkaufstechnik
- Italian: argomentazione di vendita
- Japanese: 営業トーク
- Korean: 구매 권유
- Portuguese: lábia de vendedor
- Spanish: discurso de venta
Definition of sales pitch from the Collins English Dictionary
Train like a Scrabble champion
Allan Simmons' 5 tips on learning words.
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.