Word usage trends for “socialize”
View usage over:
Translations for 'socialize'
- British English: socialize VERB
If you socialize, you meet other people socially, for example at parties....an open meeting, where members socialized and welcomed any new members.
- Brazilian Portuguese: socializar
- Chinese: 社交
- European Spanish: hacer vida social
- French: rencontrer des gens
- German: Kontakte knüpfen
- Italian: intrattenere rapporti sociali
- Japanese: つきあう
- Korean: 사람들과 사귀다
- Portuguese: socializar
- Spanish: hacer vida social
Train like a Scrabble champion
Allan Simmons' 5 tips on learning words.
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.