Word usage trends for “stiletto”
View usage over:
Translations for 'stiletto'
- British English: stiletto NOUN
Stilettos are women's shoes that have high, very narrow heels.Off came her sneakers and on went a pair of stilettos.
- Brazilian Portuguese: salto alto e fino
- Chinese: 细高跟女鞋
- European Spanish: tacón de aguja
- French: talon aiguille
- German: Stiletto
- Italian: scarpa col tacco a spillo
- Japanese: スティレットヒール
- Korean: 뾰족구두
- Portuguese: salto de agulha
- Spanish: tacón de aguja
Train like a Scrabble champion
Allan Simmons' 5 tips on learning words.
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.