- a person or company that provides package holidays
Translations for 'tour operator'
- British English: tour operator A tour operator is a company that provides holidays in which your travel and accommodation are booked for you.ˈtuərɔpəreɪtə NOUN
- Arabic: مُنَظِّمُ الرِّحْلات
- Brazilian Portuguese: operadora de turismo
- Chinese: 旅行社
- Croatian: organizator putovanja
- Czech: cestovní kancelář
- Danish: rejsearrangør
- Dutch: reisorganisatie
- European Spanish: operador turístico
- Finnish: matkanjärjestäjä
- French: voyagiste
- German: Reiseveranstalter
- Greek: τουρ οπερέιτορ
- Italian: tour operator
- Japanese: 旅行業者
- Korean: 여행사
- Norwegian: turoperatør
- Polish: organizator imprez turystycznych
- Portuguese: operador turístico
- Romanian: agenție de turism agenții de turism
- Russian: туроператор
- Spanish: operador turístico
- Swedish: researrangör
- Thai: บริษัทดำเนินธุรกิจการท่องเที่ยว
- Turkish: tur operatörü
- Ukrainian: туроператор
- Vietnamese: công ty du lịch
Example Sentences Including 'tour operator'
There were faded photographic prints on the wall, promotional shots for a Chinese tour operator.
If only he'd been able to get his own leave brought forward on the rota, and the tour operator 's list hadn't been fully booked.
The Quest for K