training course (ˈtreɪnɪŋ kɔːs)
- a course providing training in a particular field or profession
⇒ ■ I was sent on an introductory 14-day training course in Majorca.,
⇒ ■ When she was unemployed, she attended a training course to perfect her keyboard skills.,
⇒ ■ Some companies offer dubious training courses to would-be EFL teachers.
Translations for 'training course'
- British English: training course A training course is a series of lessons or lectures teaching the skills that you need for a particular job or activity.ˈtreɪnɪŋ kɔːs NOUN
- Arabic: دَوْرَةٌ تَدْرِيبِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: curso de formação profissional
- Chinese: 培训课程
- Croatian: obuka
- Czech: školení
- Danish: træningskursus
- Dutch: cursus
- European Spanish: curso de capacitación
- Finnish: valmennuskurssi
- French: stage
- German: Schulungskurs
- Greek: εκπαιδευτικό σεμινάριο
- Italian: corso di formazione
- Japanese: トレーニングコース
- Korean: 훈련 과정
- Norwegian: opplæringskurs
- Polish: kurs szkoleniowy
- Portuguese: curso de formação profissional
- Romanian: curs de pregătire cursuri de pregătire
- Russian: курс обучения
- Spanish: curso de capacitación
- Swedish: kurs
- Thai: หลักสูตรอบรม
- Turkish: eğitim kursu
- Ukrainian: курс тренування
- Vietnamese: khóa huấn luyện
Example Sentences Including 'training course'
`Do you want the full week's training course or the abbreviated ten-thousand-word lecture?
The Gwen John Sculpture
They would think she'd been away in one of the regions, or on a training course , which heaven knows she'd needed badly enough.
HUMAN VOICES (2003)
I couldn't work out if she was naturally this charming or if she'd learnt it in a training course when they gave her the job.
THE MANANA MAN (2002)