- a broadcast of an event over the World Wide Web ⇒
a live webcast of the game
Translations for 'webcast'
- British English: webcast A webcast is an event such as a musical performance which you can listen to or watch on the Internet. NOUN...a Webcast of the Saturday and Sunday concerts.
- Brazilian Portuguese: evento que pode ser assistido pela internet
- Chinese: 网络广播网網络絡广廣播
- European Spanish: transmisión
- French: webcast
- German: Webcast
- Italian: webcast
- Japanese: ウェブ放送
- Korean: 인터넷 방송
- Portuguese: evento que pode ser assistido pela internet
- Spanish: transmisión
Example Sentences Including 'webcast'
- In London, Ont. drug developer Stellar International holds webcast to discuss second-quarter earnings.
But Xtra customers could not see the webcast because Telecom didn't peer with Citylink for it.
New Zealand Herald (2004)
Earlier this year, in the face of fierce competition from AOL in the US, MSN UK won exclusive rights to webcast The X-Files live chat.
Fans who are unable to attend either performance will be able to watch a webcast by going to kroq.
NME (New Musical Express) (2004)
The PM is visiting The Sun's Wapping HQ for a live webcast answering YOUR questions.
Sun, News of the World (1999)
to comment on this word.