Definition of world view
Word usage trends for “world view”
View usage over:
Translations for 'world view'
- British English: world view NOUN
world-view A person's world view is the way they see and understand the world....the clash between these two world views.
- Brazilian Portuguese: visão de mundo
- Chinese: 世界观
- European Spanish: visión del mundo
- French: vision du mondeN
- German: Weltbild
- Italian: visione del mondo
- Japanese: 世界観
- Korean: 세계관
- Portuguese: visão de mundo
- Spanish: visión del mundo
Definition of world view from the Collins English Dictionary
Train like a Scrabble champion
Allan Simmons' 5 tips on learning words.
Join our newsletter
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.