Synonyms of 'bad'
- inferior, defective, faulty, imperfect, inadequate, lousy (slang), poor, substandard, unsatisfactory
- harmful, damaging, dangerous, deleterious, detrimental, hurtful, ruinous, unhealthy
- evil, corrupt, criminal, immoral, mean, sinful, wicked, wrong
- naughty, disobedient, mischievous, unruly
- rotten, decayed, moldy, off, putrid, rancid, sour, spoiled
- unfavorable, adverse, distressing, gloomy, grim, troubled, unfortunate, unpleasant
Video: pronunciation of 'bad'
Thesaurus for bad from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Something that is bad is unpleasant, harmful, or undesirable .