Synonyms of 'catch'
- seize, clutch, get, grab, grasp, grip, lay hold of, snatch, take
- capture, apprehend, arrest, ensnare, entrap, snare
- discover, catch in the act, detect, expose, find out, surprise, take unawares, unmask
- contract, develop, get, go down with, incur, succumb to, suffer from
- make out, comprehend, discern, get, grasp, hear, perceive, recognize, sense, take in
Image of 'catch'
© Andrey_Popov, shutterstock
Video: pronunciation of 'catch'
Thesaurus for catch from the Collins American English Thesaurus