Synonyms of 'charge'
- price, amount, cost, expenditure, expense, outlay, payment, rate, toll
- accusation, allegation, imputation, indictment
- rush, assault, attack, onset, onslaught, sortie, stampede
- care, custody, duty, office, responsibility, safekeeping, trust
- instruction, command, demand, direction, injunction, mandate, order, precept
Video: pronunciation of 'charge'
Thesaurus for charge from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If you charge someone an amount of money, you ask them to pay that amount for something that you have sold to them or done for them.