Synonyms of 'clear'
- certain, convinced, decided, definite, positive, resolved, satisfied, sure
- obvious, apparent, blatant, comprehensible, conspicuous, distinct, evident, manifest, palpable, plain, pronounced, recognizable, unmistakable
- transparent, crystalline, glassy, limpid, pellucid, see-through, translucent
- bright, cloudless, fair, fine, light, luminous, shining, sunny, unclouded
- unobstructed, empty, free, open, smooth, unhindered, unimpeded
- unblemished, clean, immaculate, innocent, pure, untarnished
Thesaurus for clear from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Something that is clear is easy to understand, see, or hear.