Synonyms of 'course'
- classes, curriculum, lectures, program, schedule
- progression, development, flow, movement, order, progress, sequence, unfolding
- route, direction, line, passage, path, road, track, trajectory, way
- racecourse, cinder track, circuit
- procedure, behavior, conduct, manner, method, mode, plan, policy, program
- period, duration, lapse, passage, passing, sweep, term, time
See of course
Thesaurus for course from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Course is often used in the expression 'of course', or instead of 'of course' in informal spoken English. See → of course .