Synonyms of 'deep'
- wide, bottomless, broad, far, profound, unfathomable, yawning
- mysterious, abstract, abstruse, arcane, esoteric, hidden, obscure, recondite, secret
- intense, extreme, grave, great, profound, serious (informal), unqualified
- absorbed, engrossed, immersed, lost, preoccupied, rapt
- dark, intense, rich, strong, vivid
- low, bass, booming, low-pitched, resonant, sonorous
See the deep
Video: pronunciation of 'deep'
Thesaurus for deep from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If something is deep , it extends a long way down from the ground or from the top surface of something.