Synonyms of 'delicacy'
- fineness, accuracy, daintiness, elegance, exquisiteness, lightness, precision, subtlety
- fragility, flimsiness, frailty, slenderness, tenderness, weakness
- treat, dainty, luxury, savory, tidbit
- fastidiousness, discrimination, finesse, purity, refinement, sensibility, taste
- sensitivity, sensitiveness, tact
Video: pronunciation of 'delicacy'
Thesaurus for delicacy from the Collins American English Thesaurus
Delicacy is the quality of being easy to break or harm , and refers especially to people or things that are attractive or graceful.