Synonyms of 'deliver'
- carry, bear, bring, cart, convey, distribute, transport
- hand over, commit, give up, grant, make over, relinquish, surrender, transfer, turn over, yield
- give, announce, declare, present, read, utter
- release, emancipate, free, liberate, loose, ransom, rescue, save
- strike, administer, aim, deal, direct, give, inflict, launch
Video: pronunciation of 'deliver'
Thesaurus for deliver from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If you deliver something somewhere , you take it there.