Synonyms of 'dull'
- boring, dreary, dumpy (informal), flat, frowzy, homely (US), humdrum, monotonous, plain, run-of-the-mill, tedious, uninteresting
- stupid, dense, dim-witted (informal), dozy (British, informal), slow, thick, unintelligent
- cloudy, dim, dismal, gloomy, leaden, overcast
- lifeless, apathetic, blank, indifferent, listless, passionless, unresponsive
- blunt, blunted, unsharpened
Video: pronunciation of 'dull'
Thesaurus for dull from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If you describe someone or something as dull , you mean they are not interesting or exciting .