Synonyms of 'fair'
- unbiased, above board, equitable, even-handed, honest, impartial, just, lawful, legitimate, proper, unprejudiced
- light, blond, blonde, fair-haired, flaxen-haired, towheaded
- respectable, adequate, average, decent, moderate, O.K., okay (informal), passable, reasonable, satisfactory, tolerable
- beautiful, bonny, comely, handsome, lovely, pretty
- fine, bright, clear, cloudless, dry, sunny, unclouded
Video: pronunciation of 'fair'
Thesaurus for fair from the Collins American Thesaurus