Synonyms of 'feeling'
- emotion, ardor, fervor, intensity, passion, sentiment, warmth
- impression, hunch, idea, inkling, notion, presentiment, sense, suspicion
- opinion, inclination, instinct, point of view, view
- sympathy, compassion, concern, empathy, pity, sensibility, sensitivity, understanding
- sense of touch, perception, sensation
- atmosphere, air, ambience, aura, feel, mood, quality
Thesaurus for feeling from the Collins American English Thesaurus
A feeling is an emotion, such as anger or happiness.