Synonyms of 'fine'
- excellent, accomplished, exceptional, exquisite, first-rate, magnificent, masterly, outstanding, splendid, superior
- sunny, balmy, bright, clear, clement, cloudless, dry, fair, pleasant
- satisfactory, acceptable, all right, convenient, good, O.K., okay (informal), suitable
- delicate, dainty, elegant, expensive, exquisite, fragile, quality
- subtle, abstruse, acute, hairsplitting, minute, nice, precise, sharp
- slender, diaphanous, flimsy, gauzy, gossamer, light, sheer, thin
Video: pronunciation of 'fine'
Thesaurus for fine from the Collins American English Thesaurus