Synonyms of 'fix'
- place, embed, establish, implant, install, locate, plant, position, set
- fasten, attach, bind, connect, link, secure, stick, tie
- decide, agree on, arrange, arrive at, determine, establish, set, settle, specify
- repair, correct, mend, patch up, put to rights, see to
- focus, direct
- (informal) manipulate, fiddle (informal), influence, rig
Video: pronunciation of 'fix'
Thesaurus for fix from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If something is fixed somewhere , it is attached there firmly or securely.