Synonyms of 'follow'
- come after, come next, succeed, supersede, supplant, take the place of
- pursue, chase, dog, hound, hunt, shadow, stalk, track, trail
- accompany, attend, escort, tag along
- obey, be guided by, conform, heed, observe
- understand, appreciate, catch on (informal), comprehend, fathom, grasp, realize, take in
- result, arise, develop, ensue, flow, issue, proceed, spring
- be interested in, cultivate, keep abreast of, support
Video: pronunciation of 'follow'
Thesaurus for follow from the Collins American English Thesaurus