Synonyms of 'free'
- for nothing, complimentary, for free (informal), free of charge, gratis, gratuitous, on the house, unpaid, without charge
- at liberty, at large, footloose, independent, liberated, loose, on the loose, unfettered
- allowed, able, clear, permitted, unimpeded, unrestricted
- available, empty, idle, spare, unemployed, unoccupied, unused, vacant
- generous, lavish, liberal, unsparing, unstinting
Video: pronunciation of 'free'
Thesaurus for free from the Collins American English Thesaurus