Synonyms of 'fresh'
- new, different, modern, novel, original, recent, up-to-date
- additional, added, auxiliary, extra, further, more, other, supplementary
- invigorating, bracing, brisk, clean, cool, crisp, pure, refreshing, unpolluted
- lively, alert, energetic, keen, refreshed, sprightly, spry, vigorous
- natural, unprocessed
- (informal) cheeky, disrespectful, familiar, forward, impudent, insolent, presumptuous
Video: pronunciation of 'fresh'
Thesaurus for fresh from the Collins American English Thesaurus