Synonyms of 'good'
- pleasing, acceptable, admirable, excellent, fine, first-class, first-rate, great, satisfactory, splendid, superior
- praiseworthy, admirable, ethical, honest, honorable, moral, righteous, trustworthy, upright, virtuous, worthy
- expert, able, accomplished, adept, adroit, clever, competent, proficient, skilled, talented
- beneficial, advantageous, convenient, favorable, fitting, helpful, profitable, suitable, useful, wholesome, win-win (informal)
- kind, altruistic, benevolent, charitable, friendly, humane, kind-hearted, kindly, merciful, obliging
- valid, authentic, bona fide, genuine, legitimate, proper, real, true
- well-behaved, dutiful, obedient, orderly, polite, well-mannered
- full, adequate, ample, complete, considerable, extensive, large, substantial, sufficient
Video: pronunciation of 'good'
Thesaurus for good from the Collins American English Thesaurus