Synonyms of 'grace'
- elegance, attractiveness, beauty, charm, comeliness, ease, gracefulness, poise, polish, refinement, tastefulness
- goodwill, benefaction, benevolence, favor, generosity, goodness, kindliness, kindness
- manners, consideration, decency, decorum, etiquette, propriety, tact
- indulgence, mercy, pardon, reprieve
- prayer, benediction, blessing, thanks, thanksgiving
Thesaurus for grace from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If someone moves with grace , they move in a smooth , controlled , and attractive way .