Synonyms of 'have'
- possess, hold, keep, obtain, own, retain
- receive, accept, acquire, gain, get, obtain, procure, secure, take
- experience, endure, enjoy, feel, meet with, suffer, sustain, undergo
- (slang) cheat, deceive, dupe, fool, outwit, swindle, take in (informal), trick
- give birth to, bear, beget, bring forth, deliver
See have to
Thesaurus for have from the Collins American English Thesaurus
You use the forms have and has with a past participle to form the present perfect tense of verbs .