Synonyms of 'leave'
- depart, decamp, disappear, exit, go away, make tracks, move, pull out, quit, retire, slope off, withdraw
- forget, leave behind, mislay
- cause, deposit, generate, produce, result in
- give up, abandon, drop, relinquish, renounce, surrender
- entrust, allot, assign, cede, commit, consign, give over, refer
- bequeath, hand down, will
Video: pronunciation of 'leave'
Thesaurus for leave from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If you leave a place or person, you go away from that place or person.