Synonyms of 'light'
Image of 'light'
© J. Helgason, shutterstock
Video: pronunciation of 'light'
- insubstantial, airy, buoyant, flimsy, portable, slight, underweight
- weak, faint, gentle, indistinct, mild, moderate, slight, soft
- insignificant, inconsequential, inconsiderable, scanty, slight, small, trifling, trivial
- nimble, agile, graceful, lithe, sprightly, sylphlike
- light-hearted, amusing, entertaining, frivolous, funny, humorous, witty
- digestible, frugal, modest
Thesaurus for light from the Collins American Thesaurus