Synonyms of 'line'
- stroke, band, groove, mark, score, scratch, streak, stripe
- wrinkle, crease, crow's foot, furrow, mark
- boundary, border, borderline, edge, frontier, limit
- string, cable, cord, rope, thread, wire
- trajectory, course, direction, path, route, track
- job, area, business, calling, employment, field, occupation, profession, specialization, trade
- row, column, file, procession, queue, rank
See in line for
Video: pronunciation of 'line'
Thesaurus for line from the Collins American English Thesaurus
A line is a long thin mark which is drawn or painted on a surface.