Synonyms of 'lined'
- stroke, band, groove, mark, score, scratch, streak, stripe
- wrinkle, crease, crow's foot, furrow, mark
- boundary, border, borderline, edge, frontier, limit
- string, cable, cord, rope, thread, wire
- trajectory, course, direction, path, route, track
- job, area, business, calling, employment, field, occupation, profession, specialization, trade
- row, column, file, procession, queue, rank
See in line for
Thesaurus for lined from the Collins American English Thesaurus
If someone's face or skin is lined , it has lines on it as a result of old age , tiredness, worry , or illness .