Synonyms of 'low'
- small, little, short, squat, stunted
- inferior, deficient, inadequate, lousy (slang), poor, second-rate, shoddy
- coarse, common, crude, disreputable, rough, rude, undignified, vulgar
- dejected, depressed, despondent, disheartened, downcast, down in the dumps (informal), fed up, gloomy, glum, miserable
- ill, debilitated, frail, stricken, weak
- quiet, gentle, hushed, muffled, muted, soft, subdued, whispered
Video: pronunciation of 'low'
Thesaurus for low from the Collins American Thesaurus