Synonyms of 'lower'
Video: pronunciation of 'lower'
- small, little, short, squat, stunted
- inferior, deficient, inadequate, lousy (slang), poor, second-rate, shoddy
- coarse, common, crude, disreputable, rough, rude, undignified, vulgar
- dejected, depressed, despondent, disheartened, downcast, down in the dumps (informal), fed up, gloomy, glum, miserable
- ill, debilitated, frail, stricken, weak
- quiet, gentle, hushed, muffled, muted, soft, subdued, whispered
Thesaurus for lower from the Collins American English Thesaurus
You can use lower to refer to the bottom one of a pair of things.