Synonyms of 'making'
Video: pronunciation of 'making'
- create, assemble, build, construct, fashion, form, manufacture, produce, put together, synthesize
- produce, accomplish, bring about, cause, create, effect, generate, give rise to, lead to
- force, cause, compel, constrain, drive, impel, induce, oblige, prevail upon, require
- amount to, add up to, compose, constitute, form
- perform, carry out, do, effect, execute
- earn, clear, gain, get, net, obtain, win
See make it
Thesaurus for making from the Collins American English Thesaurus